The Center carries out many studies, strategic research and opinion polls in various intellectual, administrative, economic and social fields. This emanates from the understanding that modern and sophisticated management cannot tolerate immediate and improvised decisions, and decisions must be informed by the exact reality and clear perceptions of the future. Thus, and to a large extent, this ensures taking the right decision and builds confidence in the soundness of actions it inspires. Among the primary tasks of Asbar Center is to serve the decision-makers, through relying on a large pool of in-house or associate experts, scholars, analysts and researchers in various disciplines. This Center close ties with many information, research and studies centers at home and abroad.
The opinion polls are among the necessities required for conducting a correct and objective evaluation, foreseeing and planning for the future, and being prepared for any surprises or challenges. Decision-makers and planners can no longer dispense with this type of research and studies. Asbar Center, therefore, employs various modern approaches and provides tools and appropriate means for data collection and analysis and for reaching the results. Below are some of the Center’s fields of work:
- Social studies and research
- Economic studies and research
- Documentary studies
- Strategic studies
- Publishing, books – authored materials
Asbar Center provides various types of consultations, including:
- Conducting studies for media institutions such as newspapers and magazines.
- Offering consultations for companies and institutions to help them make their brand visible, and improve their image.
- Offering technical and media consultations to develop press and periodical media releases issued by the government and private sectors.
- Offering consultations to develop public relations departments, improve the level of services they undertake, suggest mechanisms that increase their effectiveness, supervise and evaluate their performance.
Some of the consulting studies carried out by Asbar Center include:
- Foundational studies for Al-Watan newspaper.
- Studying the structure and modernization of the Eastern Company for Printing, Press, and Publishing.
- Foundational studies and the economic feasibility study for Sahel magazine.
- Study for the Lebanese NEW TV channel.
- Story of the Saudi media.
- Al-Bilad newspaper.
Asbar Center in the marketing industry:
Integrated marketing communication contributes to developing and promoting the efficiency of public and private institutions and helping them to plan and implement marketing strategies. This offers many communication marketing services following the latest scientific methods in light of the high competitiveness witnessed in the development sector in the Kingdom, in addition to the extensive experiences enjoyed by the work team.
Integrated marketing is the cornerstone in reaching out to the customers and the target audience to communicate the desired image, and it gives a large-scale opportunity to realize professional standards in the following areas:
- Contacting customers
- Contacting business partners
- Contacting employees
- An effective way to reach out to the largest audience
- An effective and rapid response to preserve the reputation of the organization and enhance its outlook
- Growing sales at low costs
- Public relations and media
- Event management
- Crisis management
- Electronic services
- Graphics services